Project 15 is a challenge to live a life beyond everyday common living. It is a challenge to make a dedication to walk by the Spirit and to tune into the voice of God. If this challenge is accepted it will begin a transformation of your thought life. I mean to have NO HIDDEN AGENDA, I desire for each person to be a living, breathing, walking, talking, thinking, doing: Disciple of Christ Jesus.
There is no magic in serving God. You either do or you do not. These challenges may come easier to some but the purpose is not for them to be hard or easy the purpose is to give you a direction of thought. To always be thinking about what you are doing and to pursue the leading of the Spirit on purpose.
Challenge #1: Complete every single thing on this list as best as you can before the end of 2015.
Challenge #2: Repeat the list as many times as you can.
The 15 challenges, in no particular order:
1. Read a book that builds your faith
2. Attend a Wednesday night prayer meeting
3. Fast from food for a 24 hour period
4. Bring someone to Branch for their first time
5. Share your faith with a stranger
6. Participate in a small bible study or small group
7. Lay hands on someone and pray
8. Commit to 7 days of NO BIBLE NO BREAKFAST
9. Volunteer in a ministry at church: nursery, food, deacon, set up, tear down, greet etc.
10. Do an anonymous act of kindness for someone
11. Give the church or someone a special offering above your normal giving as the Holy Spirit leads
12. Commit to listening to a Christian radio station in your car for one month
13. Write an “I’m thankful for” list of at least 10 items and tell the Lord out loud why you are thankful for each one
14. Memorize a new scripture and reference ie: 1 John 1:9, Hebrews 11:6, John 3:18
15. Participate in a service project or a missions trip ie: Laundry love, church workday, evangelistic/serving mission trip
Seven Days of Promises
Jan 04 - Jan 10
Click on Scripture to read in BibleGateway.com